PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA STATEMENT pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
This statement is relevant to the website www.molinispigadoro.com (Website) and is issued by Molini Spigadoro S.p.A. – Via IV Novembre 4, 06083 Bastia Umbra PG, as Data Controller (Molini Spigadoro).
The owner of the Website is Molini Spigadoro, who is also the owner of the corresponding domain name.
Herein, the singular definitions also include plurals, and vice versa.
Purchases from the Website
Subject to your consent, your personal data will be processed to allow you to make purchases from the Website.
The information and personal data required for registration on the Website will be used to allow you to access the secure area of the Website, as well as use the on-line services offered by Molini Spigadoro to registered users.
Subject to your consent, Molini Spigadoro can process the personal data provided by you in order to send you advertising material and newsletters relevant to its products.
Molini Spigadoro may use, for the direct sale of products offered for sale through the Website, the e-mail provided by you in the context of a purchase from the Website, including without your consent, provided that it is a product that is similar to that of the previous sale (so-called soft spamming). You can refuse this type of processing at any time by communicating your objection to Molini Spigadoro using the methods envisaged in art. 4 herein.
In compliance with the GDPR, we intend to inform you, herein, that Molini Spigadoro will process the person data provided through the Website under the following conditions.
Art. 1. Purposes and legal basis for the processing. Mandatory and optional consent. Consequences of refusing consent for processing.
The processing of personal data is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
- to allow registration with the Website and access the services reserved to registered users, as well as to allow compliance with current legal and regulatory obligations, in particular, in an administrative, accounting and public security context. The legal basis for the processing is your consent to the processing of your data to register with the Website and access the services reserved to registered users;
- in the case of an on-line purchase order, to allow the execution of the purchase contract and the correct execution of the operations connected to the same (and, if necessary pursuant to sector regulations, to fulfil tax obligations). The legal basis for the processing is the obligation of Molini Spigadoro to execute the purchase and sale agreement;
- limited to the e-mail address provided by you in the context of a purchase through the Website, to allow the direct offer by Molini Spigadoro of similar products (so-called soft spamming), provided that you do not object to such processing using the methods envisaged herein. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of Molini Spigadoro to send this type of communication;
- subject to your consent, for the sending of newsletters and advertising material relevant to Molini Spigadoro products via e-mail (marketing purposes). The legal basis for the processing is your consent to receive this type of communication;
- to respond to your requests through our customer care service. Consent is optional, however, your refusal will make it impossible for Molini Spigadoro to answer your questions through this service. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of Molini Spigadoro to follow up the user’s requests.
The provision of data for the purposes set out in points a) and b) is optional. However, given that such processing is necessary for registration with the Website and to make a purchase from the Website, any refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible to register with the Website and to make purchases from the Website.
Consent for the processing of your data for marketing purposes is optional. Failure to consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes will make it impossible for you to receive newsletters and advertising material related to Molini Spigadoro products via e-mail.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is understood that Molini Spigadoro can use your personal data for the sole purpose of properly fulfilling current legal obligations and those arising from contractual relations between you and Molini Spigadoro.
Please bear in mind that you can object to the processing of your personal data by using the link at the bottom of all promotional e-mails sent by Molini Spigadoro. Objection expressed using such methods is also valid for the sending of communications through regular mail.
Data relevant to credit/debit cards. Use of PayPal
In order to make a payment using one of the debit/credit cards offered on the Website, the user must enter his/her confidential card information directly on a page that will communicate with the payment service provider through a secure encryption protocol (who will act as an independent data controller), without passing through Molini Spigadoro’s server that, therefore, will in no way process such data. The data will be acquired in an encrypted format.
It is possible to use PayPal to make purchases from the Website. In this case, you will be directed to a page external to the Website, in which you must indicate the personal data requested by PayPal – which will act as an independent data controller – to complete the purchase process. The personal data will not pass through Molini Spigadoro’s server that, therefore, will in no way process such data.
With reference to the processing of debit/credit card data and those requested by PayPal, it is specified that the processing of your personal data is necessary to allow the execution of the on-line purchase contract with Molini Spigadoro. Failure to provide such data, therefore, will not allow you to complete the on-line purchase process.
Sensitive Data/Criminal records
Molini Spigadoro does not process sensitive data or criminal records.
Art. 2. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data will be carried out mainly using electronic or automated means, pursuant to the methods and with the appropriate instruments to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the GDPR. In particular, all of the technical, IT, organisational, logistical and procedural security measures necessary to ensure the minimum level of data protection required by law will be adopted, permitting access only to third parties appointed by Molini Spigadoro or Data Processors appointed by Molini Spigadoro.
The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive compared to the type of services rendered. The data will be handled and protected in environments in which access is constantly controlled.
Art. 3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data can be communicated:
– to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data under regulatory or administrative measures;
– to companies or third parties in charge of printing, bagging, shipping and/or delivery and/or collection of products purchased through the Website;
– to post offices, couriers or freight forwarders responsible for delivering products purchased through the Website;
– to banks and companies that manage national or international payment circuits through which on-line payments are made for products purchased through the Website;
– to companies, consultants or professionals in charge of installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, management of the hardware and software of Molini Spigadoro or which it uses for the provision of its services;
– to external companies responsible for sending advertising messages on behalf of Molini Spigadoro;
– to employees and/or contractors of Molini Spigadoro;
– to subjects that manage the on-line payment transactions;
– to all public and/or private subjects, natural persons and/or corporate bodies (legal, administrative and tax consultancy, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Labour Chambers and Offices, etc.), if communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfilment of the contractual obligations undertaken, as well as legal obligations.
The data that concerns you will not be disseminated, except in anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes.
Art. 4. Data Controller
Molini Spigadoro, Data Controller, can be contacted as follows:
Address: Molini Spigadoro S.p.A., Via IV Novembre 2/4 – 06083 Bastia Umbra – PERUGIA (Pg) – Italy
Tel.: +39 389/4607096
Email: [email protected]
Fax: +39 075 8009213.
Art. 5. Storage of personal data
Molini Spigadoro will store your personal data no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. Molini Spigadoro will keep your personal data for marketing purposes for 5 years from the last time the same were provided. After this period of time Molini Spigadoro will delete your personal data, or request the renewal of consent.
Molini Spigadoro will store your personal data for 10 years from the last time the same were provided for legal defence purposes.
Art. 6. Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, Molini Spigadoro informs you that you have the right to:
– request from Molini Spigadoro access, rectification or erasure of your personal data, or the restriction of processing which concerns you or object to their processing, as well as the right to data portability;
– revoke consent at any time without prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
– lodge a compliant to a supervisory authority (i.e. Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data).
The above rights may be exercised by request without formalities to Molini Spigadoro to the contacts indicated in art. 4 above.
In particular, Molini Spigadoro informs you that the portability right implies that you have the right to receive in a structured and commonly used format that is machine readable, the personal data that concerns you provided to Molini Spigadoro and you have the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without delay by Molini Spigadoro.
Art. 7. Amendments
Molini Spigadoro reserves the right to make amendments to this statement at any time, appropriately notifying users of the Website and, in any case, guaranteeing an adequate and similar protection of the personal data. In order to view any changes, please consult this information on a regular basis.
In any case, if Molini Spigadoro should make substantial changes to this statement (i.e. processing of personal data for different and further purposes), it will notify the data subjects by e-mail.