Ingredients for 6 doughnuts
By doubling the quantities, you can make a light 24-cm diameter cake.
- 100 g carrots
- 65 g acacia honey
- Gluten-Free Flour 120 g
- 20 g almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 20 g white chocolate drops
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
2. Wash and grate the carrots. Sieve the flour and baking powder twice and put to one side.
3. Whisk the eggs and honey over a bain-marie until they triple in volume and are clear and frothy.
4. Blend the mixture into the flour and grated carrots, mixing from the bottom to the top.
5. Spread a part of the mixture and level with the spatula.
6. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
7. Take out of the oven, cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Our thanks to Manuela of Con le Mani in Pasta per la ricetta.