1. Mix the pizza and focaccia flour, hemp flour and salt together in a bowl.
2. Dissolve the yeast in the water and pour into the bowl with the flour. Mix with a wooden spoon until you obtain a smooth, very soft dough.
3. Pour the oil into another bowl with the dough.
4. Cover with cling film and leave to rest for 1 hour.
5. After that, turn the dough over in the bowl with a spatula.
6. Cover again with cling film and leave to rise again for about 40 minutes.
7. Transfer the dough to a tray lined with greaseproof paper, making it into an elongated shape.
8. Arrange the tomatoes cut in two on top with the black olives and rosemary.
9. Cook in a pre-heated oven at 190° for about 25 minutes.
Our thanks to Maddalena of Cucina Scacciapensieri